By Carolyn J. Downey,Betty E. Steffy-English,William K., Jr. Poston,Fenwick W. English
Clear, up to date guidance for expanding educational functionality and offering academic fairness for all students!
This revised consultant outlines 50 concepts for constructing high-performing colleges. Emphasizing academic parity for all scholars, the booklet is equipped round six standards:
- Teach a well-crafted, concentrated, legitimate, and transparent curriculum
- Align checks, courses, and educational assets with curriculum
- Promote pupil equality and equity
- Focus on mastery studying and potent instructing strategies
- Provide assets for developing curriculum expectancies, tracking, and accountability
- Institute powerful district and college making plans, employees improvement, and source allocation to create a top quality studying environment
Read or Download 50 Ways to Close the Achievement Gap PDF
Best curricula books
During this textual content Jardine, Clifford, and Friesen set forth their idea of curriculum as abundance and illustrate its pedagogical functions via particular examples of lecture room practices, the paintings of particular young children, and particular dilemmas, pictures, and curricular practices that come up in concrete lecture room occasions.
Those are turbulent instances. we are living in a weather of full of life checking out and memorization, so how will we either interact and problem our kids to benefit and develop into considering electorate in our society? In her helpful new publication, Selma Wassermann takes a breakthrough from Louis Rath’s seminal paintings and offers us a few really invaluable solutions to this contemporary problem.
Disrupts well known myths approximately schooling in Asia and the Pacific. Struggles over distinction addresses schooling, colleges, textbooks, and pedagogies in numerous nations of the Asia-Pacific, delivering severe curriculum stories and coverage analyses of nationwide and nearby academic structures. those structures face demanding situations associated with new monetary formations, cultural globalization, and emergent nearby and overseas geopolitical instabilities and conflicts.
Curriculum and instructing discussion (CTD) is a ebook of the yankee organization of educating and Curriculum (AATC), a countrywide realized society for the scholarly box of training and curriculum. the sphere contains these engaged on the speculation, layout and assessment of academic courses at huge.
- Currículo, território em disputa (Portuguese Edition)
- Giochi per crescere insieme. Manuale di tecniche creative: Manuale di tecniche creative (Italian Edition)
- Case Studies of Teacher Development: An In-Depth Look at How Thinking About Pedagogy Develops Over Time
- Opportunity to Learn, Curriculum Alignment and Test Preparation: A Research Review (SpringerBriefs in Education)
- How to Differentiate Learning: Curriculum, Instruction, Assessment (In A Nutshell Series)
Additional resources for 50 Ways to Close the Achievement Gap
50 Ways to Close the Achievement Gap by Carolyn J. Downey,Betty E. Steffy-English,William K., Jr. Poston,Fenwick W. English